Do you like calm and the stars?
At Campsite Les Myotis, the starry nights without light pollution will enchant you !
For star lovers do not hesitate to bring your telescopes !
CALM and NATURE campsite in Ribiers in the Hautes Alpes
The friendly reception area of the Myotis campsite, open onto a shady terrace, is the perfect relaxing place to read a book, sip a cold drink or bite into an ice cream!
You will find at the reception useful informations about surroundings.
Caroline and Mickaël test for you before the season the tourist routes (hiking paths, markets, visits, museums....) to be able to advise you better according to your desires.
The campsite hires MTB and power-assisted ATV (upon reservation).
Quiet campsite WITHOUT ENTERTAINMENTS!
The river Buëch ...
From the campsite, you can reach the river Buëch by a treeded path along a small canal.
Whether you like swimming or fishing, you will enjoy its clear water and warm pebbles.
While snorkelling children can see trout, grayling or beavers,or they can have fun building pretty pebbled castles!
- A bakery service - snacking - Ice cream and drinks
- Board games - Reading area - Tourism flyers
- Grocery store, regional products, newspapers, postcards and souvenirs.
- Children's playground, petanque, table soccer, ping pong
- New toilet block
- Collective charcoal barbecue
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer ( with token ) and ironing facilities
- Free access to the pond
- MTB and power-assisted ATV rental
- Mail box
- European plug rental
- Fridge rental
In peak season ...
During your holiday, the chef Christophe come to prepare an excellent paella in front of you, to take away!